Knitting Pipeline Eagle Crest Fall Retreat 2018
November 7-10, 2018
Link to Registration form
Eagle Crest Camp and Retreat Center (A Ministry of the Salvation Army) is located in rural Washburn IL, along the hilly bluffs of the Illinois River. Eagle Crest is easily accessible by car, about a 30 min drive from Washington IL or Peoria. The address is 823 Columbia Rd, Washburn IL 61570.
- Arrive Wednesday November 7, 2018 (check in time 3-5 PM)
- Check out by 10 am Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Single Occupancy $430.00
Double Occupancy (will have your own bed) $330.00
$200 for commuters
- 3 nights lodging in Heartland Lodge at Eagle Crest. Rooms are simple motel-style with private bath.
- All meals from Wednesday dinner through Saturday breakfast.
- Small, intimate retreat with lots of one-on-one time.
- Your own Knitting Pipeline Retreat Bag.
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Knitting Pipeline Podcast www.knittingpipeline.com
Paulaef@aol.com PrairiePiper on Ravelry
- Fill out the registration form and postmark no earlier than Friday, June 15, 2018 along with a check for $100. (This is a departure from previous retreat sign ups).
- Registrations will be accepted after this pending space availability. I will confirm registration by email and on Ravelry by July 6.
- Full payment is due by October 15, 2018 or you may pay in full at time of registration. Checks may not be cashed immediately so don't worry if your check has not cleared.
Please make check out to Paula Emons-Fuessle. Mail registration (page 3 only) and payment to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571